MG2 is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.
- Coordinate travel and process expense reports
- Create and edit documents and spreadsheets
- Order supplies
- Set up for meetings including arranging catering
- Maintain team calendar and electronic files
- Complete data entry and print reports
- Coordinate logistics for team events and activities
- Take ownership of all tasks and follow MG2 standards
- Adapt to constantly changing circumstances
- Performance aligns with firm-wide strategic plan and goals
- Maintains contract and project files
- Meets teams’ administrative needs
- Produces professional, error-free documents using the current software technology
- Prioritizes and completes tasks in order to deliver desired result within the allotted time frame
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work additional hours and on weekends as needed