MG2 is looking for talented Architectural Staff to join our Shanghai, China office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.
- Plays production role in delivery of design and technical design
- Manages own workload and priorities as assigned by manager
- Engages with project team to improve design + delivery
- Handles basic communication with consultants and jurisdictions for project coordination
- Performs design research
- Performs code research as needed
- Participates in sustainable design process and management of project LEED requirements as needed
- Produces accurate and timely work
- Demonstrates active learning and engagement in professional development through daily work
- Builds strong foundational skills in the basics of design, interior design, technical design, and management
- Manages work to assigned budget
- Produces work that demonstrates understanding of intent
- Forecasts personal workload
- Seeks out new assignments ahead of need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
- Prior experience working collaboratively with others (including consultants)
- Proven proficiency in document production
- Prior experience managing own work to budget set by manager
- Actively pursuing licensure or certification
- Working toward LEED Green Associate accreditation