MG2 is looking for a talented Associate Project Manager to join our New York, NY office.
This role is responsible for working with our project management team to assist in the execution of pop-ups and permanent stores, throughout the project life cycle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and project tracking schedules, and reporting key milestones
- Assist in the management of project budgets including projections, tracking and reconciliation
- Assist in coordination of the real estate site selection process
- Understanding of design intent and translate to document project sourcing and build-out needs
- Source and procure project non-custom FF&E elements, and coordinate delivery logistics
- Assist in coordination with custom fabricators and other third-party vendors
- Assist Project Managers in the Bid Process, including vendor and scope qualification
- Organization of operational needs for store
- Awareness and execution support of schedule for build out and break down activities
- Coordination with on-site teams during build out and break down
Candidate must be resourceful, creative, analytical with an ability to think outside the box, a self-starter, multi-tasker and team player.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in store or event planning, and production or operations
- Ability to follow standard practices and procedures
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Superior customer service and ability to meet the needs of clients
- Comfortable with on-site project work and travel
- A go-getter attitude and a flexible approach to work, with a willingness and desire to learn
- Fundamental knowledge of Sketch Up a plus – view renderings, create measurement guides, and ability to cross check details
- Adobe Suite/InDesign skills a plus
About The Lionesque Group, an MG2 Company
We are retail strategists, experiential designers and project managers who imagine and build human connection in physical spaces. We are built on an entrepreneurial spirit, bringing bold ideas, courageous ideas and execution excellence to our work. Since its inception, TLG has produced over 150 brick & mortar experiences in cities across the United States, always dedicated to creating immersive brand moments in a way that drives ROI and helps our clients convey compelling stories to their audience. Our expertise in strategy, design and project management creates a holistic, end-to-end approach that helps our partners shape and define the future of retail.