MG2 is looking for a talented BIM Manager located in our Seattle office!
- Provides Revit production and technical support to assigned projects
- Performs model QA/QC
- Reviews Revit/BIM help desk tickets
- Maintains and supports Revit tool plugins as assigned
- Trains assigned team in best practices of BIM and account standards
- Prepares BIM PXP for projects
- Become a subject matter expert on assigned account standards and QA processes
- Provides input on firm standards with regards to BIM
- Serves as first point of contact for BIM issues for assigned groups
- Stays updated on BIM technologies and how it can enhance the delivery processes
- Creates “how to” documentation for Design Technology library as needed
- Contributes to detail library builds and management for the account/studio or market
- Understands program versus project level work
- Minimum of technology-related Associate’s degree
- 5 years’ experience working with Revit/BIM
- Effective BIM problem solving abilities
- Experience supporting and managing BIM technology
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with Client BIM Team for standards
- Ability to train on current and new technologies
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of processes and workflows
- Strong attention to detail with experience in QA
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully facilitate a complex team working under tight deadlines
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.