MG2 is looking for talented CAD Technician to join our Seattle, WA office.
- Supports team in document production needs
- Upholds graphics and documentation standards
- Manages prototype content and document templates
- Distributes updates across the account
- Resource for all account CAD content
- Supports/trains on project and client standards
- Produces timely and accurate project documentation
- Recommend and/or develop new processes
- 3 years of consistent CAD experience in A and/or E disciplines
- Demonstrated knowledge of using AutoCAD (or Revit) to produce quality project documentation
- Advanced AutoCAD knowledge – must be proficient and accurate
- Retail store prototype content experience preferred
- Intermediate level Revit knowledge or higher is preferred
- CAD content development and management experience
- Experience creating, managing, training, and/or contributing to company CAD Standards
- Working knowledge of the A/E/C document and production process
- AutoCAD Technical Support and/or programming experience a plus
- Knowledge of SketchUp or FormIt a plus
- Knowledge of DWF format and Design Review a plus
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.