MG2 is looking for a talented CADD Specialist to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
The CADD Specialist is a collaborative member of the project team responsible for delivering high quality architectural drawings and documentation with coordination between consultants and team members.
- Supports team in document production needs
- Upholds graphic and CADD standards in documentation
- Supports and trains others in software platforms and standards as needed
- Produces timely and accurate project documentation with guidance of studio architects
- Assists with project coordination through document overlays
- Develops new Revit families as needed
- Engages in professional development related to project documentation
- Actively engages in learning new design technology platforms used at MG2
- Actively engages in continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicates own workload and manages tasks to deadlines
- Manages work within assigned scope and time budget
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- AutoCAD or Revit experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of using AutoCAD or Revit to produce architectural or engineering documents required
- Working knowledge of document production, architectural process and ideally, permit processes required
- Skilled knowledge of Revit (or AutoCAD)
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly collaborative team player
- Stong communication skills
- Ability to take direction as well as give feedback
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook