MG2 is seeking a talented Director of Marketing to join our Marketing Team out of our New York office!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
As our Director of Marketing, you will lead and manage the Marketing team in all its functions including Business Development, Public Relations, Social Media, and Internal/External communications. You will work closely with MG2’s Executive and Market Leadership teams to strategize, plan, implement, and communicate Marketing activities that drive business and develop MG2 brand awareness. You will provide strategic leadership to MG2’s Marketing team to meet organizational goals. Your team will direct all efforts to support the Markets to reach firm revenue goals, accumulate clients, and grow the business. To thrive in this role, you must be excellent at communication, leading a growing and diverse team, and delivering measurable results.
What your day will look like:
- Develops and manages the Corporate Marketing / Communications plan and budget
- Works with firm leadership to develop long-range business goals and achievement plans
- Works with Market Leaders in firm to define and lead Business Development, Thought Leadership and Public Relations
- Collaborates with MG2’s Creative Services team in designing, producing, and evolving all brand touchpoints
- Owns responsibility for Firm’s brand positioning and how it is reflected in all communications and collateral
- Directs the Communications / PR team in external and internal communications programs
- Directs the Business Development team in crafting client proposals and presentations.
- Oversees the daily activities and professional development of the marketing team
- Finds ways to add value or extend marketing’s service offerings
- Fosters strong relationships between Marketing and other teams in the firm
- Works with Studio and Market Leaders to identify opportunities and develop marketing plans
- Supports firm and Market Leaders in Marketing, Communications, and Business Development needs
- Structures the Marketing department in a way that supports firm objectives
- Mentors, motivates and sets direction for the team
- Promotes corporate culture and team cohesion
- Develops future leaders for the team
- Ensures the Marketing team continues to improve and incorporate best of class practices
- Ensures that Marketing plans and priorities align with firm-wide goals and strategic plans
- Oversees the maintenance of CRM / business development
We’re looking for someone who:
- Minimum 15 years of marketing experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated focus on effectively leading and advocating for others
- Strength in external communications and public relations
- Experience in architecture, engineering, or construction firm preferred
- Actively involved with one or more external community or professional organizations
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
MG2 Benefits & Salary
MG2 offers competitive benefits that support our employees in their life and career. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to:
- Employer provided employee healthcare plan and reduced cost premium plans, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and an additional Floating Holiday
- Employer sponsored Family Planning Program and employer Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Career Development opportunities and allowance
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401K program including eligible company match percentage, after waiting period
…and many other additional voluntary benefits!
National Salary Range: $160,000 – $190,000
If position is eligible for remote status, ranges may be adjusted.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.