MG2 is looking for a talented Director of Marketing to join our Washington, D.C. office.
As our Director of Marketing, you will lead and manage the Marketing team in all its functions including Business Development, Public Relations, Social Media, and Internal/External communications. You will work closely with MG2’s Executive and Market Leadership teams to strategize, plan, implement, and communicate Marketing activities that drive business and develop MG2 brand awareness. You will provide strategic leadership to MG2’s Marketing team to meet organizational goals. Your team will direct all efforts to support the Markets to reach firm revenue goals, accumulate clients, and grow the business. To thrive in this role, you must be excellent at communication, leading a growing and diverse team, and delivering measurable results.
- Develops and manages the Corporate Marketing / Communications plan and budget
- Works with firm leadership to develop long-range business goals and achievement plans
- Works with Market Leaders in firm to define and lead Business Development, Thought Leadership and Public Relations
- Collaborates with MG2’s Creative Services team in designing, producing, and evolving all brand touchpoints
- Owns responsibility for Firm’s brand positioning and how it is reflected in all communications and collateral
- Directs the Communications / PR team in external and internal communications programs
- Directs the Business Development team in crafting client proposals and presentations.
- Oversees the daily activities and professional development of the marketing team
- Finds ways to add value or extend marketing’s service offerings
- Fosters strong relationships between Marketing and other teams in the firm
- Works with Studio and Market Leaders to identify opportunities and develop marketing plans
- Supports firm and Market Leaders in Marketing, Communications, and Business Development needs
- Structures the Marketing department in a way that supports firm objectives
- Mentors, motivates and sets direction for the team
- Promotes corporate culture and team cohesion
- Develops future leaders for the team
- Ensures the Marketing team continues to improve and incorporate best of class practices
- Ensures that Marketing plans and priorities align with firm-wide goals and strategic plans
- Oversees the maintenance of CRM / business development
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Minimum 15 years of marketing experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated focus on effectively leading and advocating for others
- Strength in external communications and public relations
- Experience in architecture, engineering, or construction firm preferred
- Actively involved with one or more external community or professional organizations
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.