MG2 is looking for talented Facilities Project Lead to join our Seattle, WA office!
The Facilities Project Lead will partner with external client stakeholders and our internal project delivery team to work with corporate clients in management of their built assets.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the Principal Architect in charge of Built Asset Management & Facilities for several major accounts. Ability to lead a team to drive timely completion and closure of all projects is key to success in this role.
MG2 is a global design firm providing built asset management design and delivery services to corporate partners worldwide. Our Built Asset Management studio partners with corporations to:
- Develop strategies for asset/facilities management
- Put programs in place for operating permit compliance
- Assess property condition and create of capital improvements plans
- Manage facilities upgrades projects
- Facilitate ADA surveys and upgrades
- Manage facilities improvement and upgrade projects of varying types in a distributed team, oversee completion targets, fee budgets, and delivering on monthly completion targets.
- Develop milestone plans and guide teams through risk mitigation and iterative delivery and process improvements as needed.
- Ensure completion of facilities projects to achieve an optimal state of compliance to established standards
- Work with third parties (e.g., project managers, architects, contractors, and others) on portfolio of varying scale construction projects + relocation and remodeling projects, vetting all aspects of the project to optimize costs and timelines and achieve overall project goals.
- Manage change and communicate with all impacted parties throughout the process.
- Responsible for team management and department production goals.
- Have considerable knowledge of management and construction supervision over the various aspects of the design and construction phases of multiple capital improvements projects.
- Have experience in developing and scoping facility improvements or rehabilitation work
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with employees, clients and other agencies as necessitated by the work.
- Able to plan and direct the activities of highly skilled professional, technical, and production staff.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Facility Management, portfolio facility improvements, maintenance and buildouts / 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale as well as multiple small-scale projects from the design phase through permitting and construction completion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with consultant and vendor management/coordination
- Proactive, well organized and results-oriented, with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage and inspire a team to success under challenging deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and process improvement skills a must.
- Exceptional work ethic, high energy, demonstrates urgency, fast pace and ability to multi-task.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.