MG2 is looking for a talented Financial Analyst to join our Seattle, WA office.
- Performs research and analysis to provide management with financial data and recommendations for use in setting and realizing profit objectives
- Works with the Market Leads and leadership to proactively identify and implement ideas to help the Firm to become more profitable
- Prepares financial modeling of future cash flows, business growth, merger and acquisition activity, share ownership transition in independent and interdependent modeling scenarios.
- Evaluates financial alternatives, identifies risks, and recommends appropriate action
- Evaluates effectiveness of new programs by comparing results with original proposals
- Coordinates development of annual budget, prepares operating budgets for studios, and tracks / reviews spending against estimated budgets
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports for Market Leads and Business Partners, including identification of reporting needs and guidance on usage
- Assists internal clients with finance-related topics
- Provides ad hoc reports and analysis for internal clients as needed
- Works closely with the finance & accounting team to populate ongoing company-wide revenue projections and to review monthly revenue recognition
- Trains and mentors project accounting team to apply analyst skills to support client and account success.
- Documents ERP system specifications, modifies system design, and develops and documents system procedures
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial analyst, business analyst or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; will consider a combination of experience and education
- Experience building financial models with multiple variables
- Experience in architecture, engineering, or construction (A/E/C) preferred
- Experience using Deltek Vision software preferred
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.