MG2 is looking for talented HR Business Partner to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.
- Partner with HR team to create, deliver, and innovate process improvements, policies, procedures, and other HR initiatives.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance, direction, and facilitate employee relations issues for client groups. Build consultative, collaborative relationships at all levels and assist in strategic HR discussions with managers and leaders.
- HR Operations: Support key HR processes such as the annual goal and performance management cycle, annual awards and promotions, employment law compliance, and employee changes and terminations.
- Support employees and managers through FMLA, STD, LTD, and workers’ comp claims
- Acts as liaison between the firm and immigration lawyers for temporary employment visas and PERM applications, as needed.
- Analyze, evaluate, and classify new and existing positions, utilizing internal and external market data to help make appropriate recommendations and ensure our compensation is competitive. This includes making FLSA assessments/determinations.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Drive equitable practices across HR functions and throughout the organization.
- Training & Development: Partner with HR team and firm leadership to continually develop employee expertise and talent through training and development programs.
- At least five years’ experience in HR, specifically in employee relations, recruitment, and / or training and development.
- Associate degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional HR certification preferred.
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel to our offsite offices at least once per quarter
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable local/state/federal regulations
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support and engage remote client groups
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time efficiently and adhere to identified deadlines