MG2 is looking for a talented Human Resources Generalist to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
- Handle coordination of Worker’s Compensation claims, disability claims, and leaves of absence
- Handle firmwide annual state and federal regulatory reporting and posting, including EEO and OSHA
- Runs standard HRIS reports on a monthly basis, including Ad Hoc reporting
- Process employee transfer, change forms, termination paperwork and student intern terminations
- Performs audits to ensure system data is accurate and up-to-date
- Assists with HR Mnet content management
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve programs, systems, and processes
- Writes and maintains documentation of step-by-step instructions for all responsibilities
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Works closely with the HR Business Partners and Recruiting function to strategize the firm’s compensation program, philosophy, and structure
- Consults with accounting and hiring managers to inform offer packages
- Identifies and submits compensation surveys for participation that add value to the firm’s compensation program
- Completes compensation benchmarking for ad hoc needs, and conducts regular reviews and updates to existing salary ranges
- Partners with HR Business Partners through the annual compensation review cycle (mid-year review, year-end review, and annual bonuses; add goal setting in 2021), preparing and testing tools, supporting users, preparing reports, and making recommendations for improvements
- Conduct New Hire Predictive Index Assessment workshops
- Oversees and maintains optimal function and user experience with the Learning Management System (LMS), which may include maintenance, customization, development, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Monitors compliance training needs and recommends / implements changes to compliance training program, vendors, etc.
- Partners with IT Director to assess continuation, changes, or cancellation of software applications.
- Monitors and maintains account subscriptions.
- Special projects as assigned, logistical support for Leadership Development Program
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven ability to provide excellent internal client service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of the organization