MG2 is looking for a talented Industrial Lead to join our Minneapolis, MN office.
MG2 is a leader in the industrial market sector developing more than 10 million square feet of industrial warehouse space on an annual basis. The Industrial Lead will be responsible for participating in the development and the continued growth of this market sector for MG2.
- Contribute to the strategic leadership of the Studio and Regional Practice.
- Serve as an ambassador for the firm by visibly leading internally and externally
- Play a large role in providing professional leadership and cultural identity to the market
- Partner with Regional Practice / Market Leadership to secure contracts, financial performance of team, and payment for work performed
- Partner with Regional Practice / Market Leadership to pursue and win new work.
- Maintain and grow client relationships on projects and opportunities
- Own risk management for the studio by demonstrating strong understanding of contractual risks and successfully negotiating for firm’s interests
- Lead, mentor, and grow project managers and project staff
- Responsibility for staffing decisions for the studio
- Responsible for development of diverse project team.
- Ability to work with peers and project staff across multiple studios and regional practices.
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Established credentials in the industry and be regarded as an emerging industry leader.
- 15+ years, with majority of experience in industrial projects and at least 5 years team leadership.
- Current architectural registration required.
- LEED or another sustainable accreditation preferred
- Ownership of client or account acquisition and leadership.
- Experience to bring in and close new business.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects through all phases of project from feasibility/entitlements through documentation and construction administration.
- A passionate focus on effectively leading and advocating for others.
- Ability to balance business performance with architectural delivery.
- Ideally the candidate will thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to approach situations as a creative and innovative problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to build followership and to lead people to a common vision.
- Exhibited an open growth mindset.
- Measured ability to manage change.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.