MG2 is looking for a talented Mid-Level Interior Designer to join our Seattle, WA office.
As a member of our Community Environments team, an Interior Designer will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple project types with a common focus on building healthy, thriving communities. We craft multi-disciplinary teams where each member contributes and has a voice. We look for team members that inspire design thinking with technical excellence. Project types may include multi-family housing, hospitality, office and retail in mid-rise and high-rise projects. Working closely with a Senior Associate or Principal, the interior designer will be responsible for the following:
- Perform interior design / interior architectural assignments with general direction, working independently as well as collaboratively with others toward design solutions
- Assist in developing design and technical solutions for a variety of project types in all phases for the successful communication of the design goals
- Provide production of design drawings, presentation drawings, renderings and digital models in support of design teams including reviewing existing projects and those under construction to inform the production of design documentation
- Assist in the execution of Construction Administration responsibilities and project close-out
- Contribute to the effective performance of the project team regarding project quality, performance goals, design integration, schedule, and budget
- Research products and materials
- Help build relationships with clients and consultants with team leaders
- Contribute to general office-wide initiatives and marketing efforts
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Accredited degree in Interior Design and or Architecture
- 5-10 years of related interior design / interior architecture experience
- Certified or licensed professionals with LEED, WELL, or FITWEL accreditation are preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, Enscape, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Has a passion for planning, programming, materiality, detailing, and FF&E
- Experience detailing and executing construction documents with minimal supervision
- Experience with furniture specification and/or the purchasing process of FF&E a plus
- Ability to collaborate with project team including clients, consultants, and vendors
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate motivation in seeking new responsibilities and challenges
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills including storytelling and design presentations
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.