MG2 is looking for a talented Internal Communications Specialist to join our Seattle, WA office.
Responsible for communicating critical information related to firm-wide culture and initiatives, the Internal Communications Specialist writes compelling, creative content that informs, empowers people in their work and helps advance our practice. You will help define and own the internal brand voice for our firm.
To succeed in this role, the Specialist will work closely with firm executives, leadership, and the Senior Communications Manager while partnering with the Creative Services and Marketing Studio to draft, program, and deliver the right messages to the right audiences using a journalistic lens. A keen designer’s eye (and ability to execute) to ensure the quality of visuals and communications formatting is a must.
In addition to firm initiatives, insights, news, and culture, the Specialist will also help orchestrate internal communications for additional departments and teams such as HR, Business Development, Payroll/Benefits, IT, and more. Further, this role will partner with leadership on rapid firm-wide responses to business or social crises. This will ensure MG2’s point of view and values are relayed quickly and concisely through multi-directional communications across all internal channels.
- Create and publish an internal communications plan in conjunction with marketing studio leadership
- Write content in alignment with our brand identity, values, and communication guidelines
- Partner with various individuals, teams, offices, and departments to coordinate and help execute their internal communications initiatives
- Tailor content for specific audiences that demonstrates a deep understanding of our collective needs
- Ensure consistency of messages across all internal communication channels
- Leverage two-way feedback channels to gather, analyze, and share responses from staff to leadership
Create and maintain internal communications collateral/assets
- Providing corporate templates and tools (newsletter, templates, and guidelines) to all departments
- Maintain internal editorial calendars, collect and translate stories and testimonials, and script videos
- Craft messages and scripts for senior executives
- Handle the internal communication response to crises that affect the health of our culture
- Adapt and rapidly shifts creative content to address the firm’s evolving business and cultural needs
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.