MG2 is looking for talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our Seattle, WA office in the Marketing Studio!
- Production and design of internal communications materials – 2D graphics, page layouts, presentations, internal campaigns, email templates, and intranet graphics
- Supporting marketing and graphic design workload, as well as business development activities – proposals, qualification packages, presentations – as needed
- Collaborating with a team of designers and content creators to develop creative concepts that support firmwide initiatives, events, and internal programs
- Partnering with internal teams and stakeholders to help achieve their goals and communicate key messages through design and visual communication
- Updating and maintaining existing design templates and template libraries
- Helping to maintain photography and visual assets through a digital asset manager
- Posting content, images, and graphics to company intranet
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency or in-house team setting
- Degree and/or certification in Graphic Design or related field
- An eye for detail
- Strong technical and production skills
- A self-starter with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Drawing/Illustration skills
- Ability to take creative direction from directors and senior designers and bring concepts to life
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge and ability to assess production standards, timelines, and quality of graphic art being produced
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office programs
- UI, UX, or interactive design experience a plus!
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.