MG2 is looking for talented Junior Interior Designer to join our Seattle, WA office!
- Support senior designers and project teams in all phases of commercial projects
- Assist with concept development, space planning, conceptual design, presentation documents, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Finish and material selection
- FF&E Selection
- Accredited degree in Interior Design
- 1-3 years of experience, with a majority working on multi-family and/or hospitality projects
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Experience in 3D rendering
- Strong verbal and graphic presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with project team – including client, consultants, and vendors
- Experience with material selection, interior detailing, space planning, furniture, and fixtures
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas
- Interest in sustainability practices
- Eagerness to learn
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.