MG2 is looking for a talented Junior Project Designer out of our Seattle, WA office.
As a member of our Community Environments team, the Junior Project Designer will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple project types with a common focus on building healthy, thriving communities. We craft multi-disciplinary teams where each member has a contribution and voice. We look for team members that inspire design thinking and technical excellence. Project types may include multi-family housing, hospitality and retail in midrise and high-rise projects. Working closely with a Senior Associate or Principal in charge, the project designer will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with master planning, construction drawings, concept, schematic and design development documents and drawings
- Support project design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Work with project design team, including consultants
- Assist with design presentations for clients and government authorities
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture
- 2-8 years of architectural design experience
- Passion for mixed use design
- Strong proficiency in Revit, Rhino/Grasshoper/3D Max, Lumeon or Enscape, Microsoft Office Suite Adobe Suite Programs, Bluebeam, Enscape, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Freehand sketching skills
- Strong visualization skills
- Self starter and team player
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.