MG2 is looking for talented Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Seattle, WA office.
- Assist with reviewing and processing contract agreements to highlight non-standard language or to modify contract terms; working with internal business partners to negotiate and obtain approvals for modifications
- Draft and revise contract wording while assessing risk and providing recommendations to protect the firm’s interest
- Provide contract administration support for circulating/tracking agreements to all parties to ensure timely execution of contract
- Managing the firm’s business licenses and compliance registration program
- Track renewals of State and Provincial annual business licensing requirements to ensure compliance with agencies
- Conduct new jurisdiction entry research and application process
- Ability to recognize and articulate regulatory concerns in a timely manner
- Obtaining and maintaining company certificates of authority, certificates of good standing
- Requesting Certificates of insurance from insurance broker
- Workers comp insurance applications (new employees/ new states)
- Annual insurance renewal
- Business insurance claims (auto/ misc)
- Professional liability insurance liaison with insurance company
- 2-5 years of contract management
- Able to exercise sound judgment on key decisions in developing the contracts administration function, including recognizing circumstances that require escalation Process improvements and efficiency gains
- Resourceful, solutions-oriented team player with ability to collaborate with other team members and other cross-functional departments.
- Exceptional organizational skills supporting data in a scalable manner.
- Willingness to do hands on work, ability to handle uncertainty and ability to help further define the function as it relates to a changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of office maturity, professionalism, integrity, reliability, discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-starter who will continuously look for opportunities to improve processes.
- A high degree of familiarity with Microsoft Office
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 49 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2020, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.