MG2 is looking for talented Marketing Assistant to join our Seattle, WA office!
- Writes, coordinates, and develops SOQs, proposals, and presentations
- Maintains, writes, and organizes marketing materials including project sheets, resumes, project lists, and related collateral
- Assists in lead tracking management and development
- Researches potential clients and project opportunities
- Identifies, tracks, and coordinates conference, industry, and award opportunities
- Supports special office, client, and philanthropic events
- Helps in content development for market-specific communication programs including social media, marketing campaigns, website, and speaking engagements
- Manages social media accounts and analyzes account statistics
- Helps to manage the photography calendar, photography vendor selections and coordination of photo shoots
- Uploads and maintains assets on our digital asset management system
- Assisting with maintaining internal communications via our corporate intranet
- Clearly communicates and maintains MG2’s brand.
- Conducts additional administrative activities and special projects as needed.
- Business development support through communication, documentation, and CRM tracking.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of marketing experience in an architecture firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Project Management preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe InDesign, and SharePoint
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to take direction from multiple people
- Business proficiency in English communications (verbal and written) and translation
- Translates English and Mandarin documents preferred
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.