MG2 is looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our Seattle, WA office.
- Coordinates and develops SOQs, proposals, and presentations
- Maintains and organizes marketing materials for related collateral
- Excels at QA/QC for all collateral before it is sent to clients
- Updates and iterates our content libraries and ensures access to current information
- Owns lead tracking management and updates levering our CRM tools and processes
- Ensures BD data is accurate and stakeholder information is updated
- Conducts research for potential clients and project opportunities
- Uploads and maintains assets on our digital asset management system
- Clearly communicates and maintains MG2’s brand
- Maintains BD ROB Calendar, Actions, and Agendas
- Schedule and follow up for all Go / No go meetings
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- 3-5 years marketing experience, AEC Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Smartsheet
- Experience with Deltek Vantagepoint and Open Asset a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative and critical thinking
- Solid project management and organizational capabilities
- Ability to synthesize diverse content from multiple people
- Hyper attention to detail and time management
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients
- Ability to meet prioritize and meet deadlines
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.