The Lion’esque Group, an MG2 company, is looking for talented Marketing Coordinator to join our New York, NY office.
We are retail strategists, experiential designers and project managers who imagine and build human connection in physical spaces. We are built on an entrepreneurial spirit, bringing bold ideas, courageous ideas and execution excellence to our work. Since its inception, TLG has produced over 150 brick & mortar experiences in cities across the United States, always dedicated to creating immersive brand moments in a way that drives ROI and helps our clients convey compelling stories to their audience. Our expertise in strategy, design and project management creates a holistic, end-to-end approach that helps our partners shape and define the future of retail.
The Lionesque Group and MG2 are on the hunt for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our New York studio and collaborate with our global marketing team on digital content and communications initiatives.
Reporting to the Marketing Director in Seattle, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our New York studio Principals as well as our diverse creative team to tackle projects including collateral development, presentations, TLG initiatives, and more. Just as proficient in storytelling as you are at design, this role will also be responsible for the voice, tone, content calendar, and campaigns of The Lionesque Group’s social media channels.
Working closely with our Community Experiences Market and Business Development Leads, Marketing Specialists, and other Marketing studio members, the person who succeeds in this role thoughtfully supports The Lionesque Group and MG2 in a variety of ways, including:
- Owns and leads The Lionesque Group’s social media channels, including voice, tone, and content creation, content calendar, social media analytics, and optimization working closely with TLG Principal.
- Helps edit, organize, and maintain marketing materials, including boilerplate information, project sheets, resumes, project lists, and related collateral for TLG.
- Assists in leading and tracking management and development, including clients, pursuits, conferences, awards, and updating an editorial calendar.
- Researches potential clients and project opportunities.
- Supports internal client and philanthropic events.
- Provides support in content development for additional market-specific communication programs, including marketing campaigns, website updates, and speaking engagements and presentations.
- Helps monitor general and industry publications (including websites), in support of the Marketing Specialists, to keep leadership apprised of developments, trends, and promotional opportunities.
- Assists in research and special projects as assigned.
- Helps the Marketing Specialists in delivering materials that support direct business development efforts, including SOQs, proposals, and presentations. Manages correspondence, follow-ups, and engagement with target audiences.
- Must be located in the Greater New York City area.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience editing creative, compelling storytelling and business development copy, with examples to show.
- Experience creating and managing a social media calendar using CMS tools such as Later, Buffer, or Sprinklr.
- Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography, and video.
- 3 – 5 years minimum of experience in a similar role at an agency or in the A/E/C industry.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, a related degree, or equivalent career-based experience.