MG2 is looking for a talented Mid-Rise Residential Market Leader to join our Seattle, WA office!
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.
- Act as the Market Leader for the Mid-Rise Residential Market
- Develop respect and strong working relationships with employees and leaders of the Firm
- Ensure success of the mid-rise residential market in conjunction with the commercial market leader
- Lead the design efforts for the market in partnership with studio leadership
- Develop and expand client opportunities and relationships
- Establish new relationships with prospective clients on behalf of MG2
- Develop personal leadership participation and visibility externally in the commercial market on behalf of MG2
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices for BD, project management, and design services for the market
- Lead, mentor, and grow the studio’s principals, project managers, designers, and project staff
- 15+ years of experience, with the majority of experience in mid-rise residential projects
- Established credentials in the industry, regarded as an industry design leader
- Current architectural registration
- Proven ability to build a team
- Ability to serve as a positive influence who inspires and motivates
- Ability to hand sketch and work well with clients to graphically express ideas and solutions
- Strong business and management acumen
- Portfolio of built work in the mid-rise residential market
- Ability to bring in and close new business
- Strong connections in high-rise residential
- Ability to travel
Follow us on Instagram @MG2_Design