MG2 is looking for a talented Mixed-Use Project Manager to join our Seattle, WA office.
As a member of our Community Environments team, the Mixed-Use Project Manager will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple project types with a common focus on building healthy, thriving communities. We craft multi-disciplinary teams where each member has a contribution and voice. We look for team members that inspire design thinking and technical excellence. Project types may include multi-family housing, hospitality and retail in midrise and high-rise projects. Working closely with a Senior Associate or Principal in charge, the Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work with Design Principal and Principal-in-Charge on guidance and management of multiple projects
- Implementation of successful project delivery
- Oversee delivery quality and conformance with project and/or client standards
- Understand the design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Assists principals with budget development
- Profitability of projects
- Assists principals with project progress updates
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Maintain and nurture direct contact with clients
- Possesses full knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Collaboration and communication with peers in other offices
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 10 – 18 years of architectural experience
- Experience with managing multiple project schedules and budgets
- Experience with client communications
- Experience with multi-family residential and/or mixed-use retail projects, incl. type V construction
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient with Adobe Suites products, Office Suites products, and Microsoft project/project scheduling software.
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility to support multiple teams of different project types
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.