MG2 is seeking a talented Mixed-Use Project Manager to join our Seattle office in our Community Environments Market!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
As our Mixed-Use Project Manager, you will work with our Design Principal and Principal-in-Charge on management of multiple projects. You will be working in our Community Environments (CE) Market, whereby joining you’ll have the unique opportunity to design and deliver healthy, thriving mixed-use communities. Every day you will oversee delivery quality and conformance with project and/or client standards. To thrive you must have excellent communication and planning skills, experience working on Revit based multi-family and/or mixed-use projects and be well-versed in technical and production aspects of projects.
What your day will look like:
Working closely with a Senior Associate or Principal in charge, the Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work with Design Principal and Principal-in-Charge on guidance and management of multiple projects
- Implementation of successful project delivery
- Oversee delivery quality and conformance with project and/or client standards
- Understand the design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Assists principals with budget development
- Profitability of projects
- Assists principals with project progress updates
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Maintain and nurture direct contact with clients
- Possesses full knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Collaboration and communication with peers in other offices
We’re looking for someone who:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 10 – 18 years of architectural experience
- Experience with managing multiple project schedules and budgets
- Experience with client communications
- Experience with multi-family residential and/or mixed-use retail projects, incl. type V construction
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient with Adobe Suites products, Office Suites products, and Microsoft project/project scheduling software.
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility to support multiple teams of different project types
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
MG2 Benefits & Salary
MG2 offers competitive benefits that support our employees in their life and career. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to:
- Employer provided employee healthcare plan and reduced cost premium plans, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and an additional Floating Holiday
- Employer sponsored Family Planning Program and employer Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Career Development opportunities
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401K program including eligible company match percentage, after waiting period
…and many other additional voluntary benefits!
National Salary Ranges:
- Associate 4 (Minimum 8 years of Architecture experience, domestic experience preferred): $78,100 – $134,900
- Associate 5 (Minimum 15 years of Architecture experience, domestic experience preferred): $83,000 – $146,900
If position is eligible for remote status, ranges may be adjusted.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.