MG2 is looking for talented Program Administrator to join our Seattle, WA office!
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
- Process management, controls, or oversight that may be unique within an account or studio.
- Guiding strategic alignment within a studio, account, market or firm wide with MG2’s program management goals of “Plan, Deliver, and Iterate.”
- Provide resource management assistance to principals and PM’s using data and exception reporting.
- Ensure project work plans, budgets, forecasts on all program projects are being updated on the appropriate cycles; assists PM’s in this activity as needed.
- Work with the program management team on all new process integrations & optimizations, as well as iterative improvements to tools and management programs and processes.
- Handle sensitive matters with complete confidentiality.
- Facilitate account and project on-boarding, resource management meetings, work plan creation and maintenance of the tools used for program administration.
- Work with assigned account to field requirements for tool upgrades, propose changes to the Program Development team and manage testing for new releases.
- Assist leaders and managers with project controls, reporting, and action steps as needed.
- Work with Program Managers to successfully implement new tools or releases to existing tools within the account.
- Assist leaders and managers with program oversight tasks by conducting performance analysis and elevating relevant risks and issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement of delivery processes in all aspects with a consulting approach.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities successfully and maintains composure where resistance to change is met.
- Act as the account proponent for MG2’s high quality program delivery goals.
- Partner with studio administrator on operations support.
- Partner with stakeholders and team members across multiple office locations.
- Minimum 7-10 years administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple projects and clients
Models firm’s Core Values. We are confident, creative, passionate, and trusted. We generate results.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency with a strong skillset using Excel.
- General knowledge and understanding of architectural practice.
- Ability to facilitate teams undergoing change.
- Ability to drive for iterative improvement in all processes.
- Strong communication and leadership skills; impact and influence through leadership.
- Ability to plan, and execute to a plan, while adapting to changing conditions.
- Project administrator or similar background preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals preferred.
- General knowledge of contract administration preferred but not required.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Decisive problem solver.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Driven by results.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong comfort level with technology.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people.