MG2 is looking for talented Program Manager to join our Seattle, WA office!
- Define the scope of initiatives for MG2’s process / program changes, evaluate improvement functions, and ensure collaboration and inputs from all stakeholders are considered before a build or release
- Ability to scope, manage, facilitate and iterate an Initiative through successful completion, and support adoption into company rhythm of business
- Facilitate requirements analysis and develop iterative change & improvement initiatives based on findings
- Use experience, judgement and collaboration with SME’s to identify the risks of adverse impact any change may have on the business or staff and develop mitigation strategies
- Provide guidance for the analysis, development and adoption of process and tools change programs, ensuring the best fit for the organization, our users, and ultimately the success of our projects, accounts and teams
- Monitor and control appropriate testing and release plans are in place to achieve successful adoption by stakeholders and user base. Ensure necessary data and resources will be available and supported for successful implementation
- Evaluate how any process or tool might be adapted/iterated in a new way for added value regarding any programs of change, new tool releases and improvements updates
- Provide mentorship, training, and ongoing coaching to the Principals, Project Managers and Program Administrators related to any programs of change, new releases and improvements
- Facilitate Markets, Studios or Business Units through the rhythm of business model, leveraging program tools & recommended processes.
- Bridge the gap between different studios/markets by advocating for activities, processes and tools that have been successful and recommending shared best practices
- Continuously evaluate existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiencies and effectiveness against current business goals
- Coach professional services managers on program management and program development
- May have one or more direct reports
- 10 minimum years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills; impact and influence through leadership
- A proactive approach to communication and performance management of program administrators, directly or indirect responsibility
- Establish excellent working relationships with all Principals and Studio leads and understand their teams unique requirements and delivery styles.
- Be a connector – know what people resources are needed to ensure the right guidance and controls are in place to protect the projects, accounts, and ultimately team success on any MG2 project
- Be curious and inquisitive – find where the cracks in process are and investigate how it can be made better for our staff and for the companies efficiency and success
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency with a strong skillset using Excel
- Knowledge of Newforma, MG2 custom built tools, and the Mnet as a resource tool
- Ability to facilitate teams undergoing change
- Ability to drive for iterative improvement in all processes and tools
- Ability to plan, and execute to a plan, while adapting to changing conditions
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in the use of all MG2’s program management tools and reporting
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the architectural delivery process and MG2’s user audience workstyles for the processes and digital tools supported by Program Delivery group
- Project Management training and experience
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.