MG2 is seeking a talented Project Administrator to join our Seattle office in our Program Management team!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
As our Project Administrator, you will you will partner with Project Managers to ensure quality execution of project delivery and communication. Every day you will facilitate consistent project and client reporting, internal project management reporting, and rhythm of business. Within the team you will proactively pursue opportunities for creating new efficiencies and continued improvements of work processes. To thrive you must have proven abilities in developing positive relationships with clients, consultants, and project teams, and be proactive in project and team organization for single or multiple clients.
What your day will look like:
- Assists with project contracts, budgets and invoices
- Prepares proposals, agreements, and amendments
- Assists project managers with consultant coordination
- Assists with landlord approvals, jurisdiction research and permit coordination
- Facilitates client billing processes with project accountants and project managers
- Responsible for project administration workflow (including status review, phone calls and follow-up)
- Manages site access and coordinates site visits with multiple disciplines
- Facilitates project team correspondence (meeting minutes, field reports, punch-lists and jurisdictional permit comments)
- Facilitates internal project management reporting and rhythm of business
- Schedules client and consultant project meetings; track and monitor action items as needed
- Facilitates consistent project and client reporting
- Executes archiving and project closeout procedures
- Proactively pursue opportunities for creating new efficiencies within the team and continued improvement of work processes
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 7 years administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple projects and clients
- MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in the architecture field desired but not required
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
MG2 Benefits & Salary
MG2 offers competitive benefits that support our employees in their life and career. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to:
- Employer provided employee healthcare plan and reduced cost premium plans, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and an additional Floating Holiday
- Employer sponsored Family Planning Program and employer Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Career Development opportunities
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401K program including eligible company match percentage, after waiting period
…and many other additional voluntary benefits!
National Hourly Rate: $32.30 – $47.45
If position is eligible for remote status, ranges may be adjusted. Acknowledging the time employees typically spend in the role, compensation is dependent on applicable years of experience and skillset.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.