MG2 is looking for talented Project Administrator to join our Seattle, WA office!
- Assists with project contracts, budgets and invoices
- Prepares proposals, agreements, and amendments
- Assists project managers with consultant coordination
- Assists with landlord approvals, jurisdiction research and permit coordination
- Facilitates client billing processes with project accountants and project managers
- Responsible for project administration workflow (including status review, phone calls and follow-up)
- Manages site access and coordinates site visits with multiple disciplines
- Facilitates project team correspondence (meeting minutes, field reports, punch-lists and jurisdictional permit comments)
- Facilitates internal project management reporting and rhythm of business
- Schedules client and consultant project meetings; track and monitor action items as needed
- Facilitates consistent project and client reporting
- Executes archiving and project closeout procedures
- Proactively pursue opportunities for creating new efficiencies within the team and continued improvement of work processes
- Minimum 7 years administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple projects and clients
- MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in the architecture field desired but not required
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.