MG2 is looking for a talented Project Architect out of the Los Angeles, CA area with our Community Environments market.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
- Handle technical and production aspects of projects
- Guide design team through the construction documentation process
- Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants / contractors and develop construction details
- Understand design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Assist in the design control / construction administration phase of projects
- Maintain firm-wide documentation procedures and standards
- Support project management in staffing, fee estimating and scheduling
- Assist Project Manager with proposals / budget development and project status updates
- Assist Project Manager with client coordination
- Provide technical guidance to project staff
- Assist in performance review feedback for project staff
- Serve as secondary point of contact in client communications
- Possess full knowledge of industry best practice standards and expectations
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture
- Experience with commercial projects types
- Architectural licensure preferred
- 5 – 8 years of experience
- Revit experience required.
- Proficient with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, hand sketching / detailing
- Experience with jurisdictional planning approvals, entitlements and research, presentations and site planning
- Experience with building material research / implementation and sustainability