MG2 is looking for a talented Project Architect to join our Seattle, WA office.
- Assembles and coordinates deliverables
- Oversees and mentors’ others in a production role
- Forecasts and prioritizes personal workload and workload of support staff
- Keeps projects focused on design delivery
- Seeks ways to improve quality and streamline effort of design + delivery
- Projects budgeted hours on a task basis
- Performs work within budgeted hours
- Actively works with manager to achieve scope requirements within budget
- Performs code research and applies code as directed
- Coordinates with project consultant team and jurisdictions in project delivery
- Participates in sustainable design process and management of project LEED requirements
- Trains junior level staff
- Produces well-organized and well-coordinated work
- Develops professional knowledge base
- Possess strong foundational skills in the basics of design, interior design, technical design, and management
- Meets budgets and schedules
- Produces work that demonstrates understanding of intent
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture, interior design or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Bilingual in Japanese/English oral and written communication
- Strong AutoCAD skills required
- Revit skills preferred
- Experience working on mixed-use projects preferred
- Demonstrated experience in assembling deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating work of others (junior staff and consultants)
- Prior experience managing the work of others
- Ability to define and develop project documentation
- Licensed or certified or actively pursuing licensure or certification within field preferred
- LEED Green Associate preferred
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.