MG2 is looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our Seattle, WA office.
The Project Coordinator is proactive and highly skilled in project and team organization for single or multiple clients. This role will ask for proven abilities in developing positive relationships with clients, consultants, and project teams. They will facilitate project administration at a high level, analyzing, and reporting project accounts under Program Manager and Account Manager supervision.
- Assists with project contracts, budgets, and invoices
- May prepare proposals, agreements, and amendments
- Assists project managers with consultant coordination
- Assists with landlord approvals, jurisdiction research and permit coordination
- Facilitates client billing processes with project accountants and project managers
- Responsible for project administration workflow (including status review, phone calls and follow-up)
- Manages site access and coordinates site visits with multiple disciplines
- Facilitates project team correspondence (meeting minutes, field reports, punch-lists, and jurisdictional permit comments)
- Facilitates internal project management reporting and rhythm of business
- Schedules client and consultant project meetings; track and monitor action items as needed
- Facilitates consistent project and client reporting
- Executes archiving and project closeout procedures
- Proactively pursue opportunities for creating new efficiencies within the team and continued improvement of work processes
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Minimum 7 years administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple projects and clients
- Architectural, Engineering, Construction experience preferred
- Effective and flexible working in office and in the virtual environment
- MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent follow through
- Experience in the architecture field desired but not required
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.