MG2 is looking for a talented Project Designer to join our Seattle, WA office in our Industrial Studio.
- Develops solutions and creates project designs. Initiates and creates project design and plans of all phases of one or more projects and has responsibility for preparing presentation and design drawings. Coordinates all trades and agencies related to building design while monitoring drawings and deliverables.
- Oversee the implementation of project design intent and goals for successful translation into functional, constructible solutions.
- Coordinating and communicating with client and various stakeholders daily.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and designs are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Work with project design team, including consultants.
- Perform with design presentations for clients and government authorities.
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor of Architecture required
- 6+ years of experience leading industrial design architectural projects in one or more of the following typologies required:
- Food processing
- Last-mile delivery and other logistics-based projects
- Portfolio of completed designs executed directly by the candidate required for consideration
- Strong proficiency in Revit, and 3D software
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
- Strong creative design and time management skills
- Knowledge of architectural design, documentation, detailing, building material characteristics and compatibility, codes, construction techniques, etc.
- Knowledge of integration of architectural components with site, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems
- Ability to create and adhere to project schedule and budgetary constraints
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.