MG2 is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Washington, D.C. office!
- Oversee profitability of projects
- Implement processes to ensure successful project delivery
- Overall delivery quality and conformance with project and / or client standards
- Works with Design Principal to guide and manage project team, including consultants
- Assists principals with budget development and project progress updates
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Maintain direct contact with clients
- Possess knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Collaborate and communicate with peers across offices
- Lead the front-end entitlement & due diligence of projects for multiple clients.
- Jurisdictional project presentations.
- Demonstrate confidence & competence, leading the client and project team through the development process.
- Internal & external project team consultant coordination.
- Assist with business development efforts, including initial fee proposal preparation through to contracted work. Contribute to strategic planning and set annual business development goals around new client acquisitions.
- Expand client opportunities and relationships while establishing new relationships with prospective clients.
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Architectural licensure preferred
- 8+ years of architectural experience
- Experience with managing project schedules, budgets and client communication
- Experience in Industrial projects preferred, but not required
- Experience in front-end entitlement & due diligence for projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Ability to travel, up to 30% of the time
- Professional licensure preferred
- Proven ability to lead the client – client-facing
- A persistent problem-solver with a value-added practice approach
- Ability to serve as a positive influencer who inspires and motivates the team
- Compelling business, management & design acumen
- Portfolio of recent built work and projects.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to generate new business
This role is not intended for IT Professionals or Developer Professionals. Thank you.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.