MG2 is looking for talented Senior Marketing Specialist to join our Seattle, WA office!
- Performs market research to build client, project, and competitor intelligence.
- Investigative storytelling, immersion, and translation of key market topics and trends.
- Provides meaningful ways to translate complex messages into value-driven stories aligned with targeted clients and audiences.
- Works with Market Leaders to manage marketing meetings, drive the Pursuit Strategy Evaluation process.
- Utilizes creative writing skills to develop compelling marketing materials such as project stories, resumes, boilerplate content, and related collateral.
- Proactively maintains accurate, up-to-date content within the appropriate libraries.
- Develops and cultivates effective relationships internally and externally.
- Identifies strategic business development and networking opportunities and coordinates sponsorships for conferences and industry events (virtual and in-person following COVID-19).
- Maintains and communicates MG2’s brand.
- Minimum of four – six years of marketing experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in developing an efficient and successful approach to manage and streamline the proposal and qualifications process.
- Experience mentoring marketing coordinators to developing content and materials for clients.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing others.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Smartsheet and Teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using a CRM system
- Passion, initiative, and critical thinking
- Solid project management and organizational capabilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to take direction from multiple people while crafting a unified voice
- Enthusiastic team player and relationship builder
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and time management
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.