MG2 is looking for a talented Senior Project Designer to join our Seattle, WA office.
As a leader in our Community Environments Market, the Senior Project Designer will lead teams and clients in a variety of project types with a common focus on building healthy, thriving communities. In this role, the Senior Project Designer will work in multi-disciplinary teams, leading and soliciting contributions from all levels of expertise. The Senior Project Designer should inspire design thinking and technical excellence, serving as a role model and leader for other team members. Project types may include multi-family housing, hospitality and retail in midrise and high-rise projects.
Working closely with a Principal in charge, the Senior Project Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Lead clients and team through the entire process of Concept, Schematic, and Design Development
- Lead project design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Lead and collaborate with project design team, including consultants
- Partner with Principals in developing and leading design presentations for clients and government authorities, including connecting retail principals to consumer behaviors and business objectives
- Work closely with Design Principals and Regional Design Leader
- Mentor junior designers
- Support marketing and business development activities
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in design of high rise and mixed-use projects
- Proven experience in the Unites States and internationally
- Ability to express concept via computer-generated visuals or hand-sketching
- Strong conceptual and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal presentation skills and proven ability to sell ideas
- Proficient in 2D/3D software, including Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.