MG2 is looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
MG2 is on the hunt for a talented Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing studio and help us authentically translate our brand’s voice into bold, engaging, industry-leading content for social media platforms. Working in a highly collaborative environment, this role will partner with all marketing, creative services, and leadership teams to channel our brand voice and tone into compelling campaigns that elevate our reputation across several digital venues.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing and optimizing social media campaigns, written and graphic, digital content creation, editorial calendar, and CRM management. In addition, this person will help leaders and executives optimize their own social media engagement. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing and maintaining regular communication around analytics and reporting and continuously researching and scoping out new opportunities for digital engagement with MG2’s target audiences.
In addition to being the voice and liaison for MG2 across our social channels, this role will have the opportunity to collaborate with external stakeholders, including our clients, consultants, and other industry partners from across the country, to expand further our relationships, brand reach, and digital engagement.
- Plan and create engaging campaigns for our channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- Build and manage MG2’s editorial calendar in collaboration with our Content Manager.
- Merge content from multiple, diverse stakeholders across all our markets into a unified voice.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure editorial calendar and project milestones are met.
- Partner with our graphics studio to create branded storytelling content in various mediums while maintaining quality control and responsibility for the integrity of final content deliverables.
- Track, measure, and analyze engagement with the goals of refining and optimizing future content and growing MG2’s audience and industry reputation. Provide suggestions for growth and optimization.
- Engage in community conversations as MG2’s public-facing voice. Foster relationships/networks with industry professionals, clients, design students, and future candidates on social media channels.
- Collaborate with and support MG2 business leaders on industry thought leadership, engagement best practices, and personalized profile content for LinkedIn.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify content trends, strategic initiatives, best practices, potential new platforms, and digital communication and social media innovation.
- Develop and maintain a communication rhythm of business around analytics and reporting.
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of social media experience, preferably in the agency or A/E/C industry.
- Deep working knowledge of social media best practices and proven experience executing organic and paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience creating and managing a social media calendar using CMS tools such as Later, Buffer, or Sprinklr.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Able to write clean, clear copy in an authentic voice.
- Proven track record developing high-quality, consistent social media campaigns and stories using various content types, including graphics, photography, and video.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, a related degree, or equivalent career-based experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Smartsheet and Teams.
- Solid project management and organizational capabilities.
- High-level of ownership, professionalism, accountability, and initiative.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver who is organized and self-motivated.
- Able to work well independently, as well as collaborate within a team.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and time management.
- Enthusiastic team player and natural relationship builder.
- Familiarity with platform design and publishing.