MG2 is looking for talented Student Interns to join our Washington, D.C. office for Summer 2023!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
Summer 2023 Internship Program
Our Internship Program will take place over 12-weeks with four start dates options, dependent on your university end date: May 15th, May 22nd, May 29th, or June 12th. Along with your internship, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in social and learning events, and our Annual Student Intern Design Competition. Don’t miss out on the great summer MG2 has planned for you!
What your day will look like:
- Assist in document preparation
- Gather and generate data for projects
- Perform research and development for projects
- Assist team with clerical needs, such as archiving and document distribution and tracking
- Assist with other project tasks as assigned
We’re looking for someone who:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Architecture or a degree in a related field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Available the full 12-week program from selected start date
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.