MG2 is looking for talented Student Intern to join our Minneapolis office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.
- Assist team with clerical needs, such as archiving and document distribution and tracking
- Assist in document preparation
- Gather and generate data for projects
- Perform research and development for projects
- Assist with other project tasks as assigned
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Architecture or a degree in a related field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Retail experience/interest preferred, but not required
- Remote work experience highly preferred
- Available Fall 2020 for at least a 10-week time commitment