MG2 is looking for a talented Studio Administrative Assistant to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
MG2 is searching for a bright and customer service-oriented Studio Administrative Assistant to support our Community Environments (CE) and Consumer Experiences (CX) markets. Organizationally-minded with an aptitude for project management, this role will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day project and market responsibilities for key principals, market leads, and project teams.
Our Studio Administrative Assistant is a go-to for questions and tackling studio-related logistics. This includes general project and business development tracking, reporting, data entry, documentation, presentation development, and more. Our ideal candidate is an intelligent self-starter who goes above and beyond to support and nurture our hard-working teams, keeping them organized and seamlessly productive.
This person will also work closely with the other studio admins, project managers, the marketing and communications team, and firm leadership to help them achieve the market goals for both CE and CX. In addition, they may have the opportunity to interact with clients, consultants, and external organizations to support philanthropy, projects, and business development logistics.
- Coordinating travel and processing expense reports.
- Creating and editing documents, Smartsheets, reports, presentations, etc.
- Industry and market research for conferences, business development, events, and more.
- Setting up client, studio, and market meetings, including arranging catering when needed.
- Coordinating the logistics for team events and activities.
- Owning and maintaining a team calendar (includes cultural events such as birthdays/anniversaries).
- Data entry, report generation, and contract/project file organization for your studios.
- Helping own, maintain, and prioritize team tasks that contribute to firmwide strategic plans and goals.
- Ordering supplies and materials for your studios as needed.
- 5+ years of administrative or equivalent experience, preferably in the A/E/C or an agency setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.) and Smartsheet.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Models firm’s Core Values. We are Confident, Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a dynamic, project-based environment.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and time management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Able to work well independently and in a team.
- Experience working with project management software such as Deltek a plus.