MG2 is looking for talented Web Developer to join our Seattle, WA office in the Marketing Studio!
- Collaborating with a team of designers and content creators to deliver high-quality interactive experiences for internal clients and external audiences
- Developing front- and back-end code based on mockups and interactive prototypes
- Maintaining and our corporate website(s) and other marketing sites and web server
- Partnering with creative teams and internal stakeholders to develop functional requirements, technical diagrams, and implementation plans
- Collaborating with international teams to design and develop new intranet features, application interfaces, and reporting dashboards
- Developing new features and functionality for our website(s), testing, and deploying to production servers
- Exploring the latest tools and technologies to deliver compelling interactive experiences
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency or in-house team setting
- Degree and/or certification in Interactive Design, Computer Science or related field
- Experience using third-party libraries such as React, Angular, jQuery and SASS
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages like PHP or ASP
- Experience with WordPress CMS, custom theme development, and plugin management
- Experience working with Nginx or Apache web servers and MySQL databases
- Knowledge of Git source control management
- Basic design ability, including knowledge of UI, UX, interactive, and prototype design preferred
- An eye for detail and well-organized code and file structures
- A self-starter with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SharePoint and Power BI (or a willingness to learn) is a definite plus!
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on Trust, Passion, Creativity, and Confidence, MG2 delivers performance-driven Results.
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.