MG2正在寻找有才华的人 Contracts Specialist 加入我们在华盛顿州西雅图市的办公室。
MG2’s Shared Services department is seeking a Contract Specialist to prepare and process Architectural & Engineering contracts. Our goal is to deliver excellent contract administration services to our internal partners and clients. We seek a results-oriented individual with a passion for building a best in class operation.
的 Contracts Specialist is responsible for successful management and execution of proposals and contracts on behalf of the Contract Services team, ensuring accuracy, quality and compliance. Specialist must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop positive relationships with Contract Services Manager, Senior Leadership, Project Teams, Clients and Consultants.
- Facilitate project set up and project number requests
- Prepare and manage all client and consultant contracts including, but not limited to amendments, proposals, real estate agreements and project related documents
- Responsible for contract review, formatting, and obtaining manager’s approval
- Manage and execute all contract requests distributed through contract workflow and MG2 Contract Management System workflow
- Coordinate and review client-generated contracts to ensure that the contract is in accordance with the terms and conditions of both parties
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Project Accountant with billing process and track project budget
- Process change orders, utilizing special software if applicable
- Compose and review language of contracts to meet MG2 standards
- Provide Project Managers and Principals with updated status of pending contracts
- Responds to internal and external correspondence in timely manner
- Maintain and organize contracts and project files
- Coordinate and process project closeout and archiving utilizing Project Closeout Tool
- Serves as a liaison between MG2 and clients / consultants, when appropriate
- Prepares and print reports
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated teaming ability to work well with peers, all levels of management, and external resources in a virtual team environment.
- 5-7 years’ contracting experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) industry preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge using software applications pertinent to assigned job functions including Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet and electronic document handling.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate good understanding of industry principles, concepts, practices and standards of contract administration.
- Ability to provide appropriate and timely communication to stakeholders on task status.
- Ability to be action-oriented, self-motivated individual who can efficiently manage time, multi-task, and prioritize activities on regular basis.
- Passion for iterating changes that improve workflow efficiencies
MG2一直被《商业杂志》（Business Magazine）评为“最适合工作的100家公司”之一，它与行业领导者，热情的团队和充满活力的客户一起建立成功的项目，并营造令人难忘的体验的环境。我们积极寻求拥有真正价值观的合作伙伴，以增强我们的目标意识，促进团队凝聚力并提高MG2和我们所服务社区的生产力。 MG2建立在信任，激情，创造力和信心之上，可提供绩效驱动的结果。