MG2 is seeking a talented Mixed-Use Project Designer to join our New York office in our Community Environments Market!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on 可持续性, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
作为我们社区环境团队的成员， Mixed-Use 项目设计师 will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple project types with a common focus on building healthy, thriving communities. We craft multi-disciplinary teams where each member has a contribution and voice. We look for team members that inspire design thinking and technical excellence. Project types may include multi-family housing, hospitality and retail in midrise and high-rise projects.
What your day will look like:
Working closely with a Senior Associate or Principal in charge, the project designer will be responsible for the following:
We’re looking for someone who:
- Passion for retail and mixed-use design with experience in shell and core design
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
MG2 Benefits & Salary
MG2 offers competitive benefits that support our employees in their life and career. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to:
- Employer provided employee healthcare plan and reduced cost premium plans, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and an additional Floating Holiday
- Employer sponsored Family Planning Program and employer Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Career Development opportunities
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401K program including eligible company match percentage, after waiting period
…and many other additional voluntary benefits!
National Salary Range:
– Associate 3 (Minimum 5 years of Architecture experience, domestic experience preferred): $66,000 – $100,100
– Associate 4 (Minimum 8 years of Architecture experience, domestic experience preferred): $78,100 – $134,900
If position is eligible for remote status, ranges may be adjusted.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.