MG2正在寻找有才华的人 Retail Architectural Practice Principal to join our firm.
作为我们的消费者体验市场的领导者， Retail Architectural Practice Principal will work with the Consumer Experiences Market Lead and other Principal leadership in building and implementing best practices for all project and program types. The focus will be in directing Account Management, Technical Standards and Team Management for our CX market. This leader will collaborate with Studio Leads and Principals, the Design Practice Leadership Cohort and MG2 Executive Team in strategy and implementation. This leader will be versant in firmwide and industry issues and seek cross market synergies for strategy and execution. This position may be located in our Seattle, Minneapolis, or Irvine locations.
- Minimum of 20 years prior work experience within a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or Equivalent
- LEED AP or equivalent
- Demonstrated business leadership expertise in architectural practice, account, and market
- Proven ability to balance business performance with architectural delivery
- Established as a firm wide and external business community leader
- Demonstrated focus on effectively leading and advocating for others
- Demonstrated strategic project and client leadership
- Proven ownership of client or account acquisition and leadership
- Active involvement with one or more external community or professional organizations
- Exemplify critical thinking, design excellence and results within your market.
- Establish a succinct, streamlined process for leading teams and clients through all project phases.
- Direct the strategy and implementation of Program Management tools for the market: Process, Tools, Oversight and develop/execute account management framework and processes for your market.
- Actively engage with the Market leadership to develop and implement market strategies, planning, define and track goals, monitor RoB, KPI’s, etc.
- Oversee Technical Standards: QA/ QC, Technical Design Standards, Integration of MG2 Drawing Standards.
- Actively engage with account/project leads, Finance, PMO, and provide mentorship to support project and account leadership.
- Lead firm-wide efforts in creating and delivering new and iterative programs and initiatives.
- Lead and participate in firmwide training and development.
- Participate in identifying and pursuing new BD opportunities and client relationships that support your market and firm-wide design goals.
- Establish relationships that foster alignment with the Executive Team, market Leaders, and firm wide as needed.
- Support and mentor emerging managers in their growth in studio, market and firmwide leadership.
- Create opportunities for practice-related conversations at the project, team, market, and firm-wide levels.
- Build diverse teams with the expertise to deliver excellence in design, technical, and management.
Goals, Values, and Drivers
Every day, you champion, strengthen, and focus on:
- Visionary Leadership: You elevate firm and market strategies by evaluating BD opportunities through both macro and micro-lenses. Using strategic pursuit planning, you continuously seek out brands, partnerships, and work that aligns MG2’s values, vision, and mission.
- Achieving Results: You’re an expert at setting and tracking metrics and understand how to streamline processes to improve outcomes, execution, and accountability for pursuits. In short, you get things done and track the steps of how you successfully got there.
- Strengthening Relationships: In addition to forging and growing client relationships, you partner and collaborate with other markets, working together to advocate for a firmwide approach, alignment, and building trust—both internally and externally.
- Exemplifying an Entrepreneurial Mindset: You explore every angle and possibility to showcase innovation, continually seeking market opportunities and pursuits. You research and read about market trends, and proactively engage in risk assessment for future explorations and endeavors.
- Candid Connectivity: Whether it’s with clients, partners, employees, or fellow MG2 leadership, you practice strong, effective, and transparent communication skills and methodologies, ensuring nothing gets lost in translation.
- Embodying Values: Regardless of your endeavors, you model and approach each of your responsibilities through the lens of MG2’s core values: Trust, Creative, Passionate, Confident, and Results.
MG2一直被《商业杂志》（Business Magazine）评为“最适合工作的100家公司”之一，它与行业领导者，热情的团队和充满活力的客户一起建立成功的项目，并营造令人难忘的体验的环境。我们积极寻求拥有真正价值观的合作伙伴，以增强我们的目标意识，促进团队凝聚力并提高MG2和我们所服务社区的生产力。 MG2建立在信任，激情，创造力和信心之上，可提供绩效驱动的结果。