MG2 is seeking a talented Architectural Project Manager to join our Minneapolis, MN office in our Client Programs Market!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
As our Project Manager, you will manage the project delivery team against budget and schedule. You will be working in our Client Programs (CP) Market, where you will have the unique opportunity to work on global and national building programs with a focus on project and client leadership through all phases of design and delivery. Everyday you will review ensure team engagement in development of project design and delivery, maintain rigor around client and team communications, and manage overall project development.
What your day will look like:
- Owns responsibility for overall project development, including supporting design intent during project execution
- Develops technical solutions
- Handles Quality Control of project documents (internal team review)
- Manages project delivery team against budget and schedule with support and oversight
- Identifies potential additional services, including scope and fee definition
- Participates in review and issuance of invoices
- Performs Construction Administration per requirements of the AIA A201 with support and oversight
- Participates in client communication
- Owns responsibility for technical development of project with some oversight
- Manages technical aspects of project delivery
- Owns responsibility for code and constructability issues on project
- Owns responsibility for assembling and coordinating deliverables with limited oversight
- Implements sustainable design
- Manages LEED process as required by project
- Demonstrates project leadership Takes ownership in project success
- Displays confidence when presenting and representing projects
- Produces well-organized and well-coordinated work
- Trains staff effectively into their assigned roles
- Adheres to project work plan, budget, scope, and schedule
- Collaborates successfully with project designers
- Meets technical requirements for constructability and code compliance in documents
We’re looking for someone who:
- Minimum of 8 years prior work experience within a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in leading deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in leading work of consultant team
- Demonstrated experience in managing work of others
- Licensed or certified professional
- LEED AP or equivalent
- Well-rounded knowledge base
- Ability to define and develop project documentation
- Demonstrated understanding of building codes
- Demonstrated understanding of building systems
- Has volunteered or participated in community or professional organization events
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
MG2 Benefits & Salary
MG2 offers competitive benefits that support our employees in their life and career. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to:
- Employer provided employee healthcare plan and reduced cost premium plans, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and an additional Floating Holiday
- Employer sponsored Family Planning Program and employer Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Career Development opportunities
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401K program including eligible company match percentage, after waiting period
…and many other additional voluntary benefits!
No specified closing date; applications accepted until position is filled.
National Salary Ranges:
- Minimum 8 years of Architecture experience, domestic experience preferred): $81,000 – $125,000
If position is eligible for remote status, ranges may be adjusted. Acknowledging the time employees typically spend in the role, compensation is dependent on applicable years of experience and skillset.