We strategically create client programs that respond to the complex needs of national and global building curriculums.
At MG2, we listen, analyze, and comprehend your business and development goals to build and enhance your program. Our holistic and integrated design approach is employed from conception to completion through the prism of our five market sectors: Program Design, Entitlement Services, Program Delivery, Cost Management, and Build Asset Management.
A holistic suite of innovative, bespoke services.
Expertly navigating jurisdictional complexities.
Excellence delivered with streamlined consistency.
Keeping intricate projects on track and on budget.
Optimizing progressive enterprises as they scale.
A good neighbor
Once built, the Costco in Santa Fe, Mexico will offer a rooftop park open to the entire community complete with nature paths and a soccer field.
- Organizational design
- Prototype design performance
- Document standardization
- Interdisciplinary coordination
- National and international process design
- Real estate consulting / development agreements
- Feasibility research and consultant coordination
- Land use approvals
- Project budgeting
- Organization development
- Strategic planning
- Value engineering
- Change management
- Research and analysis application
- Delivery efficacy
- Ease of use
- Communication and reporting excellence
- Defining and driving results
- Continuous improvement and iteration
Built Asset Management
- Asset management / maintenance
- ADA / accessibility review and upgrades
- Small CapEx projects
- Equipment upgrades
- Energy and sustainability upgrades
- Environmental permit tracking and compliance