Architecting a better future, together.
Be a part of something big
Searching for a rewarding job in architecture? We spend every day advancing human-centered design. Chances are you’ve experienced an MG2 project. Now, help us bring future ideas to life. Explore our open careers.
The opportunities are endless
Client Leader, Industrial Sector
Retail Architectural Practice Principal
“Having the opportunity to teach junior associates is one of the main reasons I love what I do.”
Scott Owen, Associate Principal
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
True change is a marathon, and it’s one that we’re committed to running together. At MG2, we believe that we must embody the change we seek in order to lead transformation within our industry.
By addressing unconscious bias, fostering inclusiveness, and advocating for social justice and equity in everything we do, MG2 can advance the change we know is necessary for all to prosper.
Promoting individual development will help us build an equitable culture. Our partnerships, initiatives, and ongoing dialogue are just the beginning.
WHAT DOES MG2 OFFER YOU?
The happiness and health of our employees and their families have, and always will be, our number one priority. We’re proud to offer flexible, continually evolving benefits that enable everyone at MG2 to focus on what really matters to them.
Mental & Physical Health
Committed to supporting mind, body, and spirit.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Ample PTO and paid holidays
- Access to virtual care providers
- Flexible hybrid work schedule opportunities
- Gym on-site (Seattle)
Well-being & Peace of Mind
Taking the guesswork out of daily life.
- ORCA card and local transit benefits
- 401(k) contributions
- 529 college savings plan
- Paid parental and bereavement leave
- Fertility & family planning benefits via Carrot
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, accident, and pet insurance
Advancing Your Career
Investing in our talent and your future.
- Certification and accreditation exam fee coverage
- Yearly training and conference budget
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Professional development benefits
- Internal staff courses, workshops, leadership training, and mentorship opportunities
Celebrating Our Community
Giving back and making every day count.
- “Day of Giving” volunteer time off
- Annual “Swing for the Cure” charity golf tournament
- Regular team celebrations, outings, and awards
- Milestone anniversary gifts
- Corporate passes to local zoos, museums, aquariums, and more
Design students, your future starts here
We offer real world experience, world-class architecture mentorship, and a diverse array of customized programs. Are you ready to build the change you want to see in the world?