At MG2, we have a deep understanding of our clients’ aspirations. That understanding inspires us to imagine new possibilities, develop fresh ideas, and resolve challenges in exciting ways.
If you want to create impactful change through design (and have fun doing it), you are in the right place.
We’re the kind of people that make eye contact in the office elevator and start a conversation.
Our culture is rooted in working collaboratively, having fun and supporting the communities in which we live and work. We approach working with clients the same way — with passion, collaboration and dedication to building long-term relationships.
Our culture and our people bring our values to life every day: Trust. Passion. Creativity. Confidence. Results.
Life at MG2
Offerings may vary by office location and employee eligibility, but many at MG2 enjoy these competitive benefits and opportunities.
Enjoy your work environment
- Office spaces designed to inspire and drive collaboration
- Frequent all-office meetings (with breakfast!)
- Telecommuting and flexible work opportunities
- Parking, transit, and toll benefits
Take care of yourself and your family
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and travel insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, identity theft protection, and pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 529 education savings plan
Plan for your future
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) retirement savings programs
- Company 401(k) match and profit sharing
Relax and recharge
- Competitive paid time off benefits
- Paid holidays
Develop your skills and expertise
- Frequent in-house training sessions and seminars featuring industry experts
- Online training resources including Lynda.com
Take your career to the next level
- Resources and support for Architectural Experience Program (AXP) participants
- Reimbursement for initial architectural licensing and renewal of home state license
- Reimbursement for initial NCIDQ, LEED, and other professional certifications
- Project Management Professional certification program
- Additional reimbursement for career-related training programs
Have fun and socialize
- Company social events throughout the year, from holiday parties to golf tournaments
- MG2 sports teams
Give back to the community
Opportunities for community involvement and charitable giving through the MG2 Foundation and organizations MG2 has supported for many years, including:
- Susan G. Komen
- United Way
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Haiti Outreach Ministries
- Boys & Girls Club
- College Success Foundation